Sanguine Expectations

Well, the past three months have kinda been a blur...!  To say the least.  I feel like I've being going and going and going, like the Energizer Bunny, non-stop between my family, prayer, work, travel, friendships, events, holidays, preparation, and celebration.  Combine all those things and make each one a priority and that's the mixing pot I've being living in!



Before I write a couple more posts about recent things, I'll just say that I'm excited about the new year.  2011 was not a good year and I [maybe a little timidly for fear of disappointment] look forward to what the next year will bring.  I try to have faith daily and I know the Lord's plans will prevail.  And here's to hoping the Lord's plans are full of joy, love, laughter, and good things in 2012.

With that being said and speaking of faith, the first thing I want to mention to start of the new year is that I am so incredibly, humbly, and sincerely grateful for my friendships.  I have such strong friends in the Lord and for that in itself, I am fantastically blessed.  Thank you to these precious, meaningful friends--near and far!!--and I pray we only grow stronger and closer.  The thing I cherish so dearly about these relationships are indeed our mutual focus on the Lord and the accountability that this brings.  I would be lost without the help in burden-carrying, forgiveness, unconditional love, and encouragement from such friends.
Thank you.

Judy's Journey website is still up and running and I try to keep up with it as much as a I can.  (http://livingwithpurpose.republicd.com)   Her journey is definitely an awe-inspiring one....but really, it's our family's daily journey as we are and forever will be a team.
Soon, we will add another milestone to our odyssey.  I hope that prayers and prayer warriors will envelop the days of January 9th and January 10th.




Comments